Aug 30, 2012•
Welcome to the Connectricity blog! Come here for all things love-related. I’ve got plenty of goodies in store:
- Stories about dating, sex, and the matchmaking game
- Tips on how to look your best, sound your best, smell your best, etc.
- Advice about love—from how to make a long-term relationship work to how to get laid (Because let’s be honest: we all want different things.)
- Reviews of literature about love/sex/relationships for today’s urban folk
- Insider info about the matchmaking game
- Warning signs, red flags, and deal-breakers to help you avoid the next Mr. Wrong or she-devil who crosses your path
Got an opinion? A beef about the dating world? A great story to share? Sound off! No one has this love thing figured out entirely, and I aim to get a conversation going that will be of use to anyone who drops in. No matter your history, your experiences are meaningful; hearing about them just might help someone else figure out his or her own complicated self.
And away we go!
Oct 12, 2012•
This video made the rounds a few years ago, but the question it addresses is still a hot topic: [youtube height="400px" width="580px"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA[/youtube] This, of course, is just one guy…
Oct 26, 2012•
Breakups suck. Everyone knows that. And let’s be honest: for many of us, it’s the worst pain we’ve ever had to deal with. One lovelorn friend even went so far…
Jan 15, 2013•
Let your creative side blossom All of us have a little bit of a creative spirit inside of us; and it is up to each individual to nurture it and…
Get new blog posts via email.